Wednesday, February 22, 2012

♥ One Direction

Well guys, today is the happiest day for me. The first time on 2012.
I joined a small competition by  , and please do follow them by the way !!! ^^ for Indonesian DIRECTIONERS ..




The question was .. Since One Direction WON THE BEST BRITISH SINGLE !!!! ..
to state in which category did One Direction win at the BRITS Award 2012. I answered it and guess what , 2 and a half hours later, I went online again to read my timeline and I read this on my Interactions ..

I was extremely happy, they asked me to send my address and of course, I sent it right away :D I was so damn happy I didn't know what to say :D
Then after that, I went to Facebook to join 1D Super Fan .. When I opened the Fan Charts, I was the number #1 fan on this week's Indonesian Fan Charts . *even more happy*


Well, I have to admit, I am a DIRECTIONER. I love One Direction so much especially Zayn Malik and Harry Styles ♥ I will keep supporting them no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment